Note: You may only report things that happened directly to you, or within an Outpost you are trying to raid. Reporting on behalf of other people (friend, streamer, or other) is not allowed, and such reports will be discarded.
1. While you're in-game, hit 'Esc' on your keyboard to pull up the Settings menu
2. Select the 'Support' option
3. Under the ‘Report’ section select whether you would like to report a Player or an Outpost
4. Select the Player or Outpost that you would like to report
5. Select the reason why you are reporting the Player or Outpost
6. Fill out the description giving as much detail as possible about why you are reporting the Player or Outpost.