If you are having trouble launching Meet Your Maker, we have some troubleshooting steps for you to try.
1. Check the Xbox status page for any potential outages
If there are any alerts with the service, this may cause issues with downloading and launching Meet Your Maker. The Xbox status page can be accessed here.
2. Ensure that you are signed into the correct Xbox profile
To download the game, you will need to use the same profile that purchased the game.
3. Ensure that you have enough storage space for Meet Your Maker.
To see the available storage space on your Xbox console:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide > Notifications
- Look for any notifications about low or unavailable hard drive space
- If you see a notification, you will have to delete content to free up space or add an external drive
4. Ensure that your system software is updated
To check whether there's an update available:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide
- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates
- If there is an update available, you'll be able to see it on the left menu. If you are up to date, you will see "No console update available."
5. Power cycle your Xbox console
- Completely turn off the console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
- Turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console. You should see a green boot-up animation when the console restarts. If not, repeat these steps.
- After completing the previous steps to power cycle you console, try to relaunch Meet Your Maker
6. If you are having any issues with the game, try to re-install Meet Your Maker
- Sign into Xbox Live using the gamertag that purchased Meet Your Maker
- Go to settings > System > Storage > the location of the item
- Select Games & Apps > Meet Your Maker
- Select Delete
- Return to Xbox Home > settings > Account > Download History
- Select Meet your Maker > Download Again