We have just released a hotfix which provides some bug fixes and stability improvements which should improve your overall gameplay experience. Please see the patch notes below for a full breakdown of today’s update:
- We have fixed an issue with the Grenade physics which resulted in a very long and floaty throw trajectory compared to usual.
- Fixed an issue which caused Traps to be indestructible when placed on Bedrock with Pipes.
- Fixed an issue which caused Traps to be indestructible when placed on the corner piece of Chain Link Blocks.
- We have re-added the missing Flamewalker Augment for the Warmonger. The removal of this Augment was unintentional.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Dead Man’s Switch Augment to not always trigger at a distance.
- We have fixed multiple game title crashes.
- We have fixed an issue in the UI which displayed guaranteed currency rewards for incomplete Raids.
- We have fixed an issue which granted Ranking Points for an incomplete Raid.
- We have fixed an issue which caused the Tempest Cove items to not display in the Inventory on certain platforms.
For information on any ongoing bugs and status updates on them, you may refer to our Known Issues Board here: https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/378404/meet-your-maker-known-issues-board#latest
-The Meet Your Maker Team