If you're unable to log into the game because Steam appears to be offline, we recommend the following troubleshooting in the same order:
- Reinstall Meet Your Maker
- On your PC, go to Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Microsoft Defender Antivirus options > Ensure that Periodic scanning is turned ON
- Go to the Virus & threat protection settings and turn ON all options
- From the Virus & threat protection settings, scroll down until you see Exclusions. Click on Add or remove exclusions > Add an exclusion > Folder > Select c:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat_EOS
- Right click the Steam desktop app icon and select "Run as administrator"
- Go to your friends list on the Steam app and click on the little arrow next to your username. Set your status to OFFLINE, then click the sign-in button to go back ONLINE
- Go to your Steam Library, right click on Meet Your Maker and select "Properties"
- Under General, uncheck box "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" and uncheck box "Use Desktop Game Theatre while SteamVR is active"
- Launch Meet Your Maker